******NEW UPDATES TO RETRO PINBALL*******
SEVEN classic tables have been added to Retro Pinball iOS version! Enjoy new in-game features like Game Center!
Originally hailed as one of the best pinball games ever to be made for the PC...
One of the most successful shareware games alongside such industry classics as Duke Nukem 3D, Doom and Wolfenstein 3D is Digital Extremes’ 1993 title reborn as Retro Pinball.
Retro Pinball now includes 10 classic tables (Cyborgirl, Deep Sea, Excalibur, Magic, Pot-of-Gold, Space Journey, Toy Factory, Crash and Burn, Super Android and Pangea).
From original creator James Schmalz, Retro Pinball now includes new tables to iOS, updated graphics and spectacular sound to enhance your gaming experience. Play now on your favorite Apple iOS device!
➤ Ten classic tables to play on - Cyborgirl, Deep Sea, Excalibur, Magic, Pot-of-Gold, Space Journey, Toy Factory, Super Android, Crash and Burn and Pangea
➤ Now includes Game Center Leaderboards
➤ Enhanced Game Play with additional Ball Packs
➤ Updated graphics and sound augment Retro Pinball action
➤ Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (iOS v3.2 or better)
➤ Save and beat your high scores
- July 07, 2012 New version 2.2
- June 22, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 22, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 15, 2012 New version 2.0
- May 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 27, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 25, 2011 New version 1.4
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3
- June 18, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2011 New version 1.2
- March 01, 2011 New version 1.1