148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Metro Ski Challenge is a fun little downhill skiing sim, but the whole experience leaves me uneasy.
What's NewThe application update comprises:
- bug fixes
App Description"Metro Ski Challenge is peerless in some key areas. The handling is faultless" - PocketGamer
Metro Apps presents... â€śMetro Ski Challenge 2011â€ś , the ultimate virtual skiing game!
Control this addictive game by tilting your iPhone/iPad â€“ it feels like you are actually racing down the slopes.
Over the course of the season you compete in 6 faithfully recreated real-life ski runs in world famous resorts such as Val dâ€™Isere, France.
The goal is to master these runs as fast as possible in offline training, and get ready for the online qualification to compete with other players!
Your fastest time will be competing against others around the world to be crowned King or Queen of the slopes. The 2011 season winner is chosen on 30th April 2011 so letâ€™s hit the slopes!
â€śMetro Ski Challenge is a fun little downhill skiing simâ€ť 4/5 Stars 148apps.com
- innovative 3D graphics and physics
- 6 real-life recreated race tracks
- feel the speed! isometric first-player tilt-control gameplay
- training and tournament mode: practice and take part in races against real opponents
- live ranking â€“ watch your record time climb the world ranks in real-time!
- ghost feature: directly compare your own ability with that of fellow gamers, who are represented by a ghost on the same piste
- adjust your ski characterics (carve, grip, speed) depending on your level: beginner, intermediate, expert, or even create your own!
- fluid and realitic ski simulation
May 06, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 19, 2011 Initial Release