What's New- 6 New Equalizers: Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classical, Acoustic and Electronic
- Some defect fixes
A great review and rating would keep us charged to get some nice updates! :)
App DescriptionMusic, movies, online videos, Skype calls on your Mac can be heard louder and better!
You must have experienced any or all of the following:
- The volume is low while listening to music on your iPhone/iPod touch
- The volume could have been a little louder while watching a video/movie on your iPad
- The volume on your laptop is not loud enough
- There should have been a system-wide Equalizer
Boom volume booster is the first-of-its-kind app for Mac! Boost the volume of your music and video files so they sound better on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Boom provides the ability to boost the volume of your music and video files residing in the iTunes library of your Mac and on the disk. It lets you enjoy the new boosted experience on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad through a seamless transfer by creating a separate playlist.
You can also use Boom to enjoy:
- Media-playing applications such as iTunes and QuickTime
- Online music and video playing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo and others
- Netflix, Hulu or cool TV shows
- Voice applications such as FaceTime, iChat, Skype and more
- Games, Podcasts and radio channels
- A system-wide Equalizer
Read User stories to find out how Boom has been useful to each one of them!
November 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
November 07, 2013 New version 1.8
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
March 13, 2013 New version 1.7
June 16, 2011 Initial Release