What's NewImproved PDF compatability.
App DescriptionTurn your iOS device into a document scanner!
FEATURED IN THE NEW & NOTEWORTHY SECTION BY APPLE!
Scan To PDF allows you to obtain images of documents from your camera or image library and convert them into great looking multi-page PDF files. The app includes a proprietary image processing algorithm that converts the color images taken from the camera into great looking black and white images. Once the PDFs are generated, you can export them via email, printer, or to any other app that accepts PDFs. In fact, printing the PDFs essentially turns the app into a copy machine. Scan to PDF includes many image processing tools such as rotation, crop, copy to clipboard, grayscale, and others.
If you have an efax service, Scan To PDF is a great way of inputing documents for faxing.
You can export images to the clipboard or image library for use in other apps.
Watch the demo video on our website at www.tipirnenisoftware.com.
- proprietary image processing algorithm for great looking documents.
- import from camera, clipboard, or image library.
- export PDFs via email, printer, DropBox, or to any other app that accepts PDFs.
- export individual images via clipboard or image library.
- magnified view to see full image detail.
- universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
PLEASE NOTE: This app has limited functionality on devices without a camera such as the first generation of iPads. On these devices images can only be imported from the clipboard or image library.
October 08, 2013 New version 1.0.7
August 29, 2013 New version 1.0.6
May 09, 2013 New version 1.0.5
February 19, 2012 New version 1.0.4
December 10, 2011 New version 1.0.3
February 01, 2011 Initial Release