What's New● Faster loading: "Updating cards" message removed by request.
● Additional iOS 7 compatibility updates and performance fixes.
● Recently launched card view for iPhone displays relevant travel info when you need it (i.e. flight details before you head to the airport), and makes it easy to swipe easily between itinerary items.
● You can use Google Maps to open external maps and directions.
● Additional alerts details for Pro users in the Alerts Center.
● Various bug fixes.
App DescriptionOrganize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
March 07, 2014 New version 4.6.0
January 31, 2014 New version 4.5.1
January 29, 2014 New version 4.5
October 30, 2013 New version 4.4
October 11, 2013 New version 4.3.1
September 26, 2013 New version 4.3
February 14, 2011 Initial Release