- New game mode!
- Bug fixes
Now with awesome new feature: Mac window background TRANSPARENCY. Check out the screenshots!
Bubble Explode had been Top 1 iPhone app in UK, Canada, Netherlands, Russia and has been in Top 5 apps in USA, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and many other countries!
Finally Bubble Explode is on your Mac! And now even better than before - the awesome new feature - is window BACKGROUND TRANSPARENCY. You can see desktop and other windows through Bubble Explode background, and it looks amazing! Check out screenshots and give it a try!
Take your Bubble Exploding / Popping / Breaking experience to the next level with nice animations, bonuses, global online scoreboards, original game modes and much more!
7 GAME MODES!
- Bubble Invasion
- Chill Out
- Bubble Shootix
- Critical Mass
- Turn By Turn
- NEW and only on Mac: Extra bubble size for even more bubbles in game at once
- Chain reaction bubble Explosions
- Slick animations
- 8 game modes: Classic, Chill Out and Bubble Invasion
- 4 bubble sizes versions
- Bonuses for exploding bubble groups of nice shapes: squares, lines, corners, etc…
- Undo up to 10 moves back
- Colored and Black & White skins included
- 5 animation speed settings : Slow Motion, Normal, Fast, Turbo, and Animations Off
- Saves game on exit
- NEW: Mac only feature: small bubbles size allow for much more bubbles on the game field
Features available as In-App-Purchase:
- Ad-Free Version available as an In-App-Purchase
- Additional Pearls available for purchase as In-App-Purchase
REVIEWS BY OUR USERS:
"OMG this game is highly addictive! I keep telling myself in my head to stop playing after a long time on the game, but my finger keeps finding more bubbles to pop! It was so hard to peel myself away from it to write this review!" - by Horrible Apps
"SO ADDICTING!!!!! So Much fun is a Must Have Game. PS Cats ROCK. meow" - by Ephesians
"It is so sweettttttt!!!!!! I love it" - by Em3740
"This game is super addicting!!! Long live Bubble Explode!!!" - by The AC Method
- June 13, 2014 Initial release