What's NewNight Stand is one of the best rated alarm application on iPhone and iPad worldwide!
- new OS addition and fixes
App DescriptionNight Stand for iPad transforms your iPad in a multifunctional and visually appealing Alarm Clock with iPod music. Including worldwide weather forecast, RSS, Twitter and Facebook, full screen movies and private image slide shows.
The best Night Stand available! Featured by Apple, TUAW and CNET
FLIP CLOCK WITH WEATHER AND FULL SCREEN VIDEO
Night Stand for iPad gives you all information you need in one screen: The time, the date, your local weather and a worldwide weather forecast. It will find almost every city on this planet. Night Stand for iPad combines this useful information with stunning full-screen video loops on the background.
RSS, TWITTER AND FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
Night Stand for iPad has an innovative interface with unique slider tabs presenting you your personal Facebook Newsfeed, Twitter Timeline and the latest articles of a customizable array of RSS feeds right on the Night Stand screen. Just slide the tabs on screen with your finger to read the latest news or have a quick glance at your Facebook friends. This will become your morning ritual. And with the possibility to post on your wall or tweet directly from within the app Night Stand for iPad will surely become your daily companion!
SLIDE SHOW FROM YOUR IMAGE LIBRARY:
You can choose to view a slide show of images from your iPad image library at the background of Night Stand for iPad. Managing the slide show is really easy. Just add or delete images to the slide show by picking them from your image library.
IPOD MUSIC ALARMS:
Night Stand for iPad allows you to set an unlimited amount of iPod music alarms. You can select your own iPod music as alarm sound but you are also able to choose from a list of several built-in alarm sounds. Alarms will also fire when the application is closed using Local Notifications in iOS 4.0!
Fall asleep easily and have a quiet night time using the built-in sleep timer of Night Stand for iPad. The sleep timer allows you to select a list of songs from your iPod library and to play this list for a given time period. After the selected time period the music will quietly fade away letting you sleep gently...
Night Stand for iPad offers you a lot more than the features described above alone! Please find the full features list below.
- Post on Twitter
- Post on Facebook
- Read Twitter Timeline
- Read Facebook Newsfeed
- Integrate RSS Feeds
- Open detailed RSS Articles
- Choose between a large or a small digital clock
- Choose between eight background motion videos or buy more awesome movie packs from within the app!
- Create a slide show of images from your image library as background.
- A slide show can contain an unlimited amount of images.
- It is very easy to add or delete them from the list.
- Set the interval time of the images in the slide show.
- Add an unlimited amount of alarms
- With an alarm you can also choose its alarm music or sound.
- Choose if it should repeat and which weekdays it should repeat.
- Choose its volume and enter a label.
- Choose to shuffle the alarms music play list
- You can set the snooze duration of the alarms
- Select to fade in alarms and the duration of the fading.
- Shuffle the sleep timer play list
- Dim the screen after the sleep timer has finished
- Change the weather location
- Toggle the temperature display between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- You can also toggle the distance unit between Miles and Kilometers
- Enable or disable auto lock of the iPad's screen
- Choose the style of the Flip Clock ( black / white )
- Toggle weather display
- Also toggle weather forecast display
- Toggle date display
- You can also toggle to show seconds
NIGHT STAND FOR IPAD:
Night Stand for iPad is the perfect night stand solution for your iPad with a unique social media integration.
October 04, 2013 New version 4.71
September 26, 2013 New version 4.7
December 15, 2012 New version 4.62
October 23, 2012 New version 4.21
September 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 20, 2011 Initial Release