What's NewNEW Option Trade module, so you can trade ES Mini Options with professionals, hyper fast network operation, minor bugs, improved stability
App DescriptionWhat is Fat Cat Trader for?
* It is about trading S&P500 Mini professionally and make money. Real money!
* It is about market expertise and a proprietary trading system
* Simple and easy trade instructions via Visual Trade Ticker
* Peek to the secret world of fat cat traders
What you get with the application?
* Trade futures and options of ES500 Mini
* Trade instructions for daily trading with limit order!
* Push notification 24h/day for grabbing possibilities and avoid losses
* Trading advice throughout the day via "push notification"
* Direct connection to one of best high flyer trader system like a fat cat banker
* Daily market analysis directly from the desk of real fat cat traders
* "Floor" proofed trading advices, tricks&tactics from our experts
* Direct contact with professional traders via twitter or email
You can choose from two kind of auto-renewal subscriptions:
- Weekly (7 days)........1 comment or trade advice/day..........$14.99
- Monthly ...................1 comment or trade advice/day..........$49.99
During the subscription period You will get your FatCat Trader Comment and/or Trade Advice daily on Official Trading Days of NYSE.
With auto-renewal subscription You do not need to renew your subscription, it will renew itself automatically, and You will get your daily FatCat Trader Comments and Trade Advices until You cancel your subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
October 21, 2011 New version 1.2.1
May 10, 2011 Initial Release