Now optimized for iOS 8!
In-app Rhapsody subscription offer via your iTunes account
Bug fixes and improvements.
Millions of music fans love the SoundTracking app and are sharing and discovering awesome music each day! SoundTracking is a fun, free and beautiful way to share what you're listening to, discover new songs, and make new music friends.
Right from your iPhone or iPad, you can share the soundtrack of your life with your friends and followers, by adding photos, hashtags, friend tags, and writing captions to your favorite songs.
With instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare, SoundTracking also lets you share your favorite songs and music moments in a fast and beautiful way right from your iPhone.
• Instant sharing of songs to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Foursquare, email and SMS
• Free, unlimited and super-fast song identification and tagging
• Lightning-fast song search and auto-detection of what's playing on your device
• Discover and listen to songs shared by friends, and then play them easily in iTunes, YouTube, Rhapsody, Napster, Spotify and/or Rdio.
• Add your own photos, hashtags and captions to your favorite songs and share music moments with friends and family
• Dedicate songs to friends, followers and fans using the all-new song name-tagging feature.
• Follow other music fans, DJs, bands, and celebrities and learn about new songs and artists.
• Give and receive likes, loves and comments to friends and their music moments.
• See what music is trending in your own neighborhood and around the world
• Facebook users: share music moments easily into your Facebook Timeline
• Twitter users: share your jams into Twitter and your followers can view and play them inside the tweet
• Foursquare users: tag songs with a venue check-in and friends can view and play them inside the check-in
• Automatically get your very own social music profile at http://soundtracking.com/yourname
US customers can purchase a monthly Rhapsody subscription through the Soundtracking app. If purchased, your iTunes account will be automatically billed unless auto-renew is turned off. Charges will occur within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly payment cycle. You may turn off auto-renew via your iTunes account settings.
Current pricing for a Rhapsody Premier subscription is $9.99 per month.
Follow us on Twitter:
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.5
- November 05, 2014 New version 4.4
- September 19, 2014 New version 4.3.1
- August 05, 2014 New version 4.3
- March 11, 2014 New version 4.2
- December 20, 2013 New version 4.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- November 01, 2013 New version 4.0
- October 14, 2013 New version 3.5
- September 08, 2013 New version 3.4.1
- August 24, 2013 New version 3.4
- July 24, 2013 New version 3.3.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 3.3.0
- June 01, 2013 New version 3.2.2
- April 17, 2013 New version 3.2
- March 26, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- February 27, 2013 New version 3.1
- February 01, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- January 11, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- September 20, 2012 New version 2.3.0
- September 05, 2012 New version 2.2.3
- August 01, 2012 New version 2.2.2
- July 13, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- June 09, 2012 New version 2.2.0
- May 01, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- March 21, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- February 28, 2012 New version 2.1.0
- January 19, 2012 New version 2.0.4
- December 03, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- November 18, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- October 11, 2011 New version 2.0.0
- August 06, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.0