148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOUNDLY USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
SoundTracking offers a great way of tracking your musical memories with a social networking twist
What's New• Rhapsody / Napster Full Song Playback.
Connect a Rhapsody Premier or Napster Premier Extra account to enjoy full song playback when using the app!
• Add Favorite Songs to Your Rhapsody / Napster Playlists.
With a connected Rhapsody or Napster account, just tap the SmartPlay icon on any post.
• iOS 8 bug fixes and improvements
App DescriptionMillions of music fans love the SoundTracking app and are sharing and discovering awesome music each day! SoundTracking is a fun, free and beautiful way to share what you're listening to, discover new songs, and make new music friends.
Right from your iPhone or iPad, you can share the soundtrack of your life with your friends and followers, by adding photos, hashtags, friend tags, and writing captions to your favorite songs.
With instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare, SoundTracking also lets you share your favorite songs and music moments in a fast and beautiful way right from your iPhone.
• Instant sharing of songs to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Foursquare, email and SMS
• Free, unlimited and super-fast song identification and tagging
• Lightning-fast song search and auto-detection of what's playing on your device
• Discover and listen to songs shared by friends, and then play them easily in iTunes, YouTube, Rhapsody, Napster, Spotify and/or Rdio.
• Add your own photos, hashtags and captions to your favorite songs and share music moments with friends and family
• Dedicate songs to friends, followers and fans using the all-new song name-tagging feature.
• Follow other music fans, DJs, bands, and celebrities and learn about new songs and artists.
• Give and receive likes, loves and comments to friends and their music moments.
• See what music is trending in your own neighborhood and around the world
• Facebook users: share music moments easily into your Facebook Timeline
• Twitter users: share your jams into Twitter and your followers can view and play them inside the tweet
• Foursquare users: tag songs with a venue check-in and friends can view and play them inside the check-in
• Automatically get your very own social music profile at http://soundtracking.com/yourname
Works really well with the iPhone 5s & 5c, iPod Touch, iPad Mini or iPad.
Follow us on Twitter:
November 14, 2014 New version 4.4
August 14, 2014 New version 4.3
March 11, 2014 New version 4.2
January 06, 2014 New version 4.1
November 21, 2013 New version 4.0.1
November 01, 2013 New version 4.0
March 10, 2011 Initial Release