App DescriptionTORONTO FOR KIDS for iPad is an exciting guidebook app created especially for children ages 8 and older.
Young Toronto residents and visitors alike will delight in discovering and exploring the city’s popular sites, attractions, and neighborhoods, while learning fun and historical facts.
TORONTO FOR KIDS is the definitive mobile reading companion during family outings, travel, general reading, and reference.
- 72-page book with over 35 topics, neighborhoods, districts, sites, and attractions
- Fun facts and secrets about Toronto
- I-Spy and favorite activities
- Over 120 original photos, images, and maps
- Unique artwork, with colorful and captivating design
- Provides portrait and landscape reading modes, page flipping effect, and resume reading last page.
Parks, museums, science, history, architecture, art, sports, transportation, food, shopping, the beach, amusements, and fun.
CN Tower, ROM and AGO museums, Centreville, the Ex, Ontario Science Centre, Fort York, the zoo, shopping and markets.
Downtown, Waterfront, Toronto Islands, Entertainment District, the Grange, Old Toronto, Financial District, Distillery District.
TORONTO FOR KIDS TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Meeting Place
- Out and About
- Toronto Islands
- Yonge Street
– CN Tower
- Financial District
- City Hall
- Entertainment District
- The Grange
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Casa Loma
- High Park
- Fort York
- St. Lawrence
- Distillery District
- The Beaches
- Ontario Science Centre
- Toronto Zoo
- Around the World in a Day
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Amusement Parks
- The Arts
- Only in Toronto
- Festivals and Events
- More to Explore
See more screenshots on our website www.marqueepublishing.com/app-toronto.html
October 31, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
August 26, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2011 Initial Release