- Fixed an issue with video exports on OS X 10.8.
- Raised required OS X version to OS X 10.8 (OS X 10.7 has unresolved issues with AVFoundation video exports)
Morph Age is an application for morphing and warping still images on OS X.
With Morph Age, you can create a QuickTime morphing animation from at least 2 input images.
- You mark key points on each image (such as the contour of the eyes, nose, mouth...) using curves. Any change made on the curves is reflected on the resulting animation through the corresponding distorsion and morphing effect.
- You can preview the result in real time while working on the morphing project.
- You can make the animation longer or shorter.
- When you are satisfied with the result, you can export either a QuickTime movie or a picture.
Morph Age has most of the latest advances in morphing features, including Smart Assist and interactive preview.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release
- September 12, 2015 New version 4.2.1