App DescriptionNEW YORK FOR KIDS for iPad is an exciting guidebook app created especially for children ages 8 and older.
Young New Yorkers and visitors alike will delight in discovering and exploring the city’s popular sites, attractions, and neighborhoods, while learning fun and historical facts.
NEW YORK FOR KIDS is the definitive mobile reading companion during family outings, travel, general reading, and reference.
- 80-page book with over 35 topics, neighborhoods, districts, sites, and attractions
- Fun facts and secrets about New York
- I-Spy and favorite activities
- Over 120 original photos, images, and maps
- Unique artwork, with colorful and captivating design
- Provides portrait and landscape reading modes, page flipping effect, and return to last page read.
Parks, museums, science, history, architecture, art, sports, transportation, food, shopping, beach, amusements, and fun.
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Art and Children's museums, Aquarium, Coney Island, and more.
Downtown and Lower Manhattan, the Village, Chelsea, Midtown, Uptown, Brooklyn, and Queens.
NEW YORK FOR KIDS TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Big Apple
- The New Yorker
- Out and About
- Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty
- South Street Seaport
- Around the World in a Day
- The Village
- Empire State Building
- United Nations
- New York Public Library
- Times Square
- Ahoy Matey!
- The Intrepid
- Fifth Avenue
- Central Park
- Museum of Natural History
- Center for Earth & Space
- Art Museums
- Children’s Museums
- The Beach
- New York Aquarium
- New York Hall of Science
- Bronx Zoo
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- The Arts
- Only in New York
- Festivals and Events
- New York Expert
See more screenshots on our website www.marqueepublishing.com/app-nyc.html
November 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
October 31, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2011 Initial Release