What's New• Added a new custom report option to include empty item fields in detail reports.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Home Inventory from adding new items in certain situations where a custom field layout did not include the quantity field.
• Fixed a bug that could result in a crash when trying to remove a coverage entry.
App DescriptionMac App Store Editors' Choice, called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format, Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared.
Free mobile helper apps for remote entry, barcode scanning and backup.
Document and organize everything that’s important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
Get rid of the clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
If you have an iPhone or camera enabled iPad or iPod Touch, you can use the free helper app, Home Inventory Photo Remote, to connect to Home Inventory over your WiFi network and wander your home and build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory. Barcode lookup is available for products in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan only.
Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
Find out if you are adequately insured. With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right.
Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
If you have Dropbox, you can use the Backup Now feature to backup your inventory to your Dropbox folder.
---- Other noteworthy features include ----
• Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
• Customizable fields and field layouts
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust and flexible reporting options
• Password protection
• Import and export CSV data
• Track property assessments
• Warranty expiration tracking
• Property insurance coverage alerts
• Track and value collections
• Keep multiple inventories
• Support for Retina displays
• Full-screen support
• Sandboxed app for increased security
Home Inventory Photo Remote and Home Inventory Mobile Backup are available in the App Store for iTunes: http://appstore.com/binaryformationsllc
June 01, 2013 New version 3.0.4
April 06, 2013 New version 3.0.3
March 20, 2013 New version 3.0.2
March 04, 2013 New version 3.0.1
February 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
February 28, 2013 New version 3.0.0
January 13, 2011 Initial Release