148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CHALLENGING FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Galaxy Express is an idea that you've seen before on the App Store but when you get 30 levels for free with 75 more available if you choose to pay for them, it's worth a look.
What's New- Bug Fixes
App DescriptionGalaxy Express is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you've ever played. Your job is simple: help Jonathan Rowe, space delivery boy, plot his course and guide him and his crew safely through the universe. The catch? You only have a bit of control over the course your ship takes! Place directional boosts on your trip grid to guide your ship safely to its delivery point. There isn't a time limit or a life count in Galaxy Express; just sit back and enjoy the challenge of figuring out a solution for each growingly complex puzzle!
* Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic – ten seconds to master the controls, much longer to master the game!
* Smooth difficulty curve – Galaxy Express won't hold your hand, but it won't leave you in the dust either.
* 120 puzzles to solve!
* Retina display support
* Easy solution sharing – twitter, facebook, Jonathan has is in ur social, commanding ur networkz!
* Works spectacularly on iPad – a bigger screen shows off the game's distinctive art style, and gives the player plenty of room to plot their course.
* Engineered for low battery useage
* Captivating storyline and acerbic humor – how often do you really get to use the word acerbic?!
* Improves spatial reasoning skills – Galaxy Express is a great game for parents to play with kids; a family-friendly story with logic-focused gameplay
January 10, 2013 New version 1.4
April 06, 2012 New version 1.3.1
March 17, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 15, 2012 New version 1.3
August 31, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
August 31, 2011 New version 1.2.3
June 21, 2011 New version 1.2.2
March 11, 2011 Initial Release