Performance enhancements and various bug fixes.
Fixed iOS 4.0.1 and lower compatibility.
"Flick Ninjas is a charming little game that you should try if you want a quick side scroller with a twist." -AppAdvice.com
8-bit Ninjas love to be flicked! Star of a 90's era 8-bit game with hopelessly broken controls, The 8-bit Ninja is sucked from his 8-bit world and plunged into a fancy new smartphone. Once there he realizes something: gamepads are dead to him, he loves to be flicked.
INNOVATIVE AND INTUITIVE NEW CONTROL SCHEME
– Built exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch multi-touch screen, Flick and Tap your way through the levels. Simply Flick The 8-bit Ninja.
– Enjoy 360 degrees of freedom with precise Flick and Power Meter control methods.
– Flick to move quickly, Hold to bring up the Power Meter, and Tap for stopping and finer walking controls.
RACK UP HIGH SCORES AND ACHIEVEMENTS ON OPENFEINT AND GAME CENTER
– Flick your way through 30 levels, and gather all the coins to record high scores to OpenFeint and Game Center worldwide leaderboards.
– Earn up to 27 Achievements for a total of 800 points.
– Earn up to 3 stars for each level, and become an ultimate Flick Ninjas Master!
The controls for Flick Ninjas couldn't be easier. Just Flick, Hold, or Tap!
– Flick The 8-bit Ninja to move him in any direction. The longer the line you draw between the ninja and your finger, the further he'll go, running or jumping. Like a real ninja, The 8-bit Ninja can even jump off walls and change directions in midair!
– Hold your finger on the screen to bring up a Power Meter. Let go, and The 8-bit Ninja will respond.
– Tap the screen while The 8-bit Ninja is moving to stop horizontal movement, or tap while stopped to walk in small increments.