What's NewVersion 1.3:
- Possibility to send email alerts in background mode in case of speed exceeding;
*** Rate 5 stars to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- iOS 5 tested and fixed;
- Retina icon;
App DescriptionAre you a parent of a teen driver? You may need the "Car Parental Control" application to monitor how good the speed limits are kept while you are not watching the driver !
"Car Parental Control" records the position and speed of the car and displays the color-coded route on the map. Later you could easily check was the speed range really appropriate for the area!
Also, application can send real-time e-mail alerts in case the speed is higher then the specified value. The email contains a link to Google Maps, pointing to the place where the speed was exceeded.
You can define a password to restrict the access to the main commands of application.
- User cannot stop the speed recording if he don't know the password;
- User cannot change settings if he don't know the password;
- User cannot delete saved data if he don't know the password;
- Data will be recorded even if the application is in background mode;
- It will be noticed, If you force quit the application or switch off the iPhone device;
The default password is empty. The alert email sending by default is disabled - please use Preferences screen ("wrench" icon) to enable it and set the Password.
- The program is running only on GPS-enabled iPhones 3GS/4/4S with iOS 4.2 or higher.
On older 3G iPhones the background data recording is not supported;
- The application needs a GPS satellite signal of good quality.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
March 09, 2013 New version 1.6
March 02, 2013 New version 1.5
February 28, 2013 New version 1.4
February 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 05, 2011 Initial Release