Fixed errors when running in iOS 7
NEW: Now supports 22 additional languages through in-app purchase! See the full list below.
"I couldn't be happier with what OneVoice has done for my daughter, and she loves being able to make her own choices now. It's been wonderful.”
- Shellie, parent
OneVoice turns the iPad or iPhone into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. Building on the simplicity of iOS devices, OneVoice is easy to understand, and designed for usability above everything else.
Though OneVoice comes with a pre-populated vocabulary (focused on children) the real value is that you can easily add your own phrases and photos to create a custom experience.
- 5 High Quality Voices (2 male and 3 female)
- Over 100 custom made icons
- Drag and drop organization of phrases and categories
- Choose and crop your own photos from the device photo gallery or your camera.
- Simple, focused application. Users won't get lost in many levels of categories and be unable to find their way back
OneVoice costs a small fraction of most AAC devices while providing a better overall experience.
Language list (available through in-app purchases):
- American Spanish
- Brazilian Portugese
- British English
- Canadian French
- Dutch (NL)
- Dutch (BE)
- Indian English
- Swedish (Finland)
"This is a great app for non-verbal students. I am an SLP who uses OneVoice to help my non-verbal students communicate with their peers.The user interface is very user friendly for even the most non-techy professionals to use."
- Kristine Recorvits, SLP
- December 05, 2013 New version 1.6
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- September 05, 2012 Price increase: $149.99 -> $199.99
- September 04, 2012 Price decrease: $199.99 -> $149.99
- May 09, 2012 New version 1.5
- November 22, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 03, 2011 Price increase: $169.99 -> $199.99
- October 01, 2011 Price decrease: $199.99 -> $169.99
- September 10, 2011 New version 1.3.1