★Line Drawing: A game that challenges your reaction velocity.★
★3 Game Mode: Task, Quick Game, Challenges.★
Innovative combination of games
This game is similar to Arkanoid with some cool adaptations. Instead of moving a paddle, you draw lines on the screen to avoid the ball to scape in the bottom of screen. You can not draw infinite number of lines; they are limited but you can buy more ones with your points. Instead of catching prizes falling from the popped bubbles, you buy them before starting the level. Bubbles are not quiet, they move down; you lose if they reach the bottom. You can control the ball speed when you launch it at starting the level. It seems a slow ball is better but it pops fewer bubbles per time unit. Balls are removed by groups of colors when ball hits them. And it brings several other amenities. the game is really challenging.
- Task mode, 25 Levels.
- QuickGame mode, Endless number of game levels. Every play is different.
- Challenges mode, 4 same levels, how to win a higher score, or less time through?
- 8 Leaderboards. 12 Achievements.
- 7 cards of different functions. (Can use score to buy).
- Nice control, music, graphics.
How to play:
*Draw lines on the screen with your finger to control Attack Balls.
*Destory all the balls on the game board.
*The more you break with one color, the higher the score you get.
*How to get the higher score? The game's help will help you.
- July 22, 2011 Initial release