What's New1. Retina Display support!
At long last, someone told me about emulating HiDPI mode on a non-retina Mac. I sincerely apologize to all the Retina Mac owners out there who have been champing at the bit for this feature.
2. Source image DPI!
Another long-standing issue with Iconizer has been source image DPI. Iconizer now accepts icon files regardless of their resolution, so long as their size is greater or equal to 1024.
App DescriptionMaking an icon for iOS? Iconizer can help!
Iconizer will show you exactly what your icon will look like on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch home screen, dock, and in the app store. Iconizer will resize your icon to all the required sizes. Perfect for developers and designers alike!
• Resize your icon into the all the sizes needed by iOS apps.
• Add rounded corners and gloss effect, so you can see what your icon will look like on iOS devices.
• Export both client previews, and resized icon files ready to be added to Xcode.
• Save to disk, or email directly to the client or developer.
• Supports Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and many other file formats.
May 03, 2013 New version 1.4
May 31, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
May 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
April 20, 2012 New version 1.3
January 05, 2011 Initial Release