What's New- Resizable window.
- Redo feature.
- Support for 32-bit Macs.
- Double-click on color tab to show color picker.
- Shorter default window height when running on smaller displays.
Thanks for using Whiteboard!
App DescriptionGrand Opening Sale: FREE for a limited time!
Collaborate with friends and family with Whiteboard, the easy-to-use collaborative drawing app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac. Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi peer-to-peer. Wireless collaboration between Mac and iOS is supported by Whiteboard for iOS, available on the iOS App Store:
- Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing (Free)
- Whiteboard Pro: Collaborative Drawing
- Whiteboard VGA Out
Connect with or without an access point: You can create and use a Computer-to-Computer Wi-Fi network.
Create unique collaborative art.
• When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine your painting abilities with Whiteboard!
• Easy-to-use interface similar to paint and graffiti.
• Two devices can simultaneously draw on the same canvas in real-time.
• Bonjour wireless networking over Wi-Fi.
• Adjustable marker width.
• "Brush" preview to see what you're getting before you start sketching.
• Compatible with Mac OS X. Connect with the iOS version of Whiteboard running on any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Try many potential uses.
• The peer-to-peer networking feature enables a certain class of multiplayer games, like Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Dots, and more.
• It's also useful for quickly visualizing ideas: I used it myself this way, putting into visible form an icon layout I had in mind. It's almost like using a graphics tablet!
• The possibilities are endless; it's like having a whiteboard wherever you go.
• You can adjust your line width with the slider in the color selection window. Double-click one of the colors to show this window!
• To use the networking feature, you must be connected to the same local Wi-Fi network as an iOS device running Whiteboard. Ensure that the device is connected to the same wifi access point so that you can connect!
• Whiteboard for Mac is our first Mac app. If you enjoy it, please write a review to encourage us to develop more!
• If you have some feedback and would like a response, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the color picker no longer appears on the first click of a tab. Instead, double-click!
Coming soon (currently in development):
- More drawing tools.
- Keyboard shortcut for Undo.
- Mac-to-Mac collaboration.
- Hide option in the Whiteboard menu.
• We have lots of plans for future updates, so send us an email to let us know what you want!
Developed by Greengar Studios
January 03, 2011 Initial Release