Support for iOS 9 and bug fixes.
This will be the last update for this app as it will be discontinued. Moving forward please use the full Maplets app.
High resolution maps for California state parks. Download as many as you need. These are the same maps as the brochures published and printed by the CA parks department … save the paper and use this app instead!
Once downloaded these maps are available at an instant and doesn't require an internet connection. Many maps are also GPS-tagged, allowing you to locate yourself while traveling, biking or hiking.
•• Bonus: National park maps in all states are also available in this app
If you also need maps for subways, metros, national parks, bike maps, within the same app, check out our app Maplets which has access to over 10,000 maps worldwide! (If you own Maplets, you already have access to all the maps available here)
F E A T U R E S
• NEW! Add notes to any map:
– Add a pin to mark a meeting point, draw a line to measure a distance or add a path sketch a route
– Undo/redo and editing capabilities
• Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
• High Resolution and Fast – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs on iPhones and iPads
• Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
• GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list)
• Organize your maps into folders
• Notification of new map updates
• Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
- July 10, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 14, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 15, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- October 22, 2011 New version 1.2.2
- January 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- May 15, 2012 New version 2.4
- October 03, 2012 New version 2.5
- November 21, 2012 New version 3.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 3.2
- June 24, 2014 New version 3.5
- January 29, 2016 New version 3.8.2