+ More accurate eraser
+ Added more bamboo sticks to several levels
+ Fixed an audio bug resulting the game going silent
+ More air in monkey lungs so they don't drown so easily
+ Language support added for French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
Swing into action with an all-new set of primate puzzles in the fantastic sequel to the award-winning hit. The monkeys are back, and this time it's personal!
After acquiring the ceremonial masks of their ancestors, the monkeys head home only to have their airplane shot down by a crazy gorilla dictator. Taking the plane and all the treasures within, the dictator makes for his palatial headquarters across the island. Can the skilled simians make their way through this treacherous monkey republic and defeat the dictator to win back their sacred treasures?
Tackle all 30 new and fascinating levels in this hilarious physics-based challenge and find out. Build bridges and towers out of bamboo, coconuts, and vines to overcome water, lava and other hazards. Clear levels with multiple exits, pick up objects that affect your progress, and use the stick challenge to test your skills. With 10 new awards, a Monkey Theater surprise, and a host of new perils, you'll go ape crazy!
• Tackle 30 all-new physics-based challenges.
• Build bridges and towers out of bamboo, coconuts, and vines to overcome water, lava and other obstacles.
• Employ your monkey smarts to utilize helpful tools such as Magnets and Bolts.
• Clear levels with multiple exits, pick up objects that affect your progress, and use the stick challenge to test your skills.
• Swing through the Monkey Republic using the Island Map level selector.
• Enjoy 10 new awards, a Monkey Theater, smashing audio, and a host of new perils!
Highly recommended for fans of Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, the original Tiki Towers, and other physics-based games.
GameHouse Guarantee: We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at [email protected]
- January 20, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 15, 2011 New version 1.3.4
- April 10, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- May 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99