App DescriptionIn Swiss laws, a single application are the main legal provisions of Swiss law, in Italian, German and French, on the one on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch can access:
- Constitution of the Swiss Confederation of 18 April 1999
- Swiss Civil Code of 10 December 1907
- Federal Law of 30 March 1911 betreffendsd supplementing the Swiss Civil Code (Part Five: Obligations)
- Swiss Criminal Code of 21 December 1937
- Federal law of 4 December 1947 on the Federal Civil Procedure
- Federal Law of 24 March 2000 on jurisdiction in civil matters (Jurisdiction Act, CJA)
- Federal Law of 15 June 1934 on the federal criminal justice
A practical and comprehensive manual, designed for professionals and intended for law students.
There is also a News section of:
Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
Federal Department of Home Affairs
Federal Justice and Police
Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sport
Federal Department of Finance
Federal Department of Economic Affairs
Department of the Environment, Transport, Energy and Communications.
All text can be viewed only with an existing Internet connection.
In addition, regular updates are provided, and we just increase the number of codes and laws within the application. Just provide us your wishes via e-mail!
- Language (Italian, German or French) on the home page
- list of books, individually designable
- Search for articles and free search
- Search all codes, or only in the currently selected code
- News Section (from official RSS)
- Ability to enter comments on the articles
- possibility to store the articles in the "Favorites"
- possibility to individually adjust the font and size
- Ability to send the selected articles via e-mail
- Direct contact with the editors via e-mail
January 06, 2011 Initial Release