Bug fixes and performance optimization
Desktop application for popular RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mobiles mobile application.
RDM+ enables remote connection to your Mac OS X computer from your mobile device and offers the ability to wirelessly perform tasks you usually do on your computer.
What makes RDM+ the best choice?
• RDM+ is extremely easy to setup and doesn't require any additional remote computer configuration
• RDM+ Mobile application is available for all major mobile platforms, including iPhone, iPad and can even be accessed from any web browser
• Bonjour-based automatic remote computer discovery within local network
• Internet connection is not required to control computers located in local network
• Unique data compression algorithms decreasing data traffic while keeping fast application performance on 3G / Edge / GPRS connection
• Direct text input for easy text editing
• Standard Mac hotkeys support and option to create custom hotkeys combinations for various operations with your computer
• Quick access to shutdown and reboot commands
• You may control as many computers as you want at no additional cost
Download free RDM+ Lite app or buy ad-free version for iPhone or iPad in App Store.
Find RDM+ for other mobile platforms and web browsers at www.rdmplus.com
After installing the app on your mobile device, simply install RDM+ Desktop Lite on the computer you want to access remotely and then connect to it using RDM+ mobile app.
Controlling your desktop has never been easier!
Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
• Free 24/7 technical support
• Free updates, bugfixes and new features
Follow RDM+ (@rdmplus) on Twitter to get latest app news!
About SHAPE Services
SHAPE Services is a leading mobile apps development company, maker of several bestsellers for iPhone and other smartphones. SHAPE is the only company with apps reached the top rankings in four App Store categories: Social Networking, Business, Utilities and Productivity.
Visit www.shapeservices.com for more details
- September 13, 2015 Initial release