Introducing Clear Day® 3.0! This new version introduces a NOAA radar weather widget in the new Notification Center introduced in OS X Yosemite. This allows you to view weather radar by just one click on Notification Center button at the top right of the screen. Check the screenshots.
Thank you for all your feedback on version 3.0. This update adds back a more enhanced Satellite map view as requested by you. It also fixes few glitches in radar and menu bar highlighting.
Enjoy the most unique and beautiful weather app. Clear Day® is the only weather app that provides animated NOAA radar widget, real-time weather alerts, instant access to weather forecast through the menubar and stunning videos depicting weather conditions.
••• Featured by Apple as app of the week! •••
••• Downloaded more than 250,000 times •••
••• The New York Times: "Clear Day elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web's goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame." - in reviewing Clear Day for the iPad !! •••
• Accurate weather forecast all-around the world supporting more than 2.5 million locations
• Severe weather warnings right from National Weather Service and MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
• Get warned of severe conditions even if the app is closed
• Stunning high-definition animations that depict the weather conditions
• Animated NOAA Radar map in the contiguous US, Canada, Australia and Europe
• Animated NOAA Radar map widget*
• Clouds / Satellite weather maps
• Quick menu in the toolbar for quick access to the current weather conditions and alerts
• Detailed moon phases information including sunrise and sunset
• Customizable temperature notifications per city
• On-screen world clock showing every city's local time
• Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground
• iCloud Sync: Sync cities across your devices (iOS/Mac)
• 7-day and 3-hourly forecasts
• Precipitation and Humidity details
• Wind Chill and Heat Index
• Sunrise and Sunset
• Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
• "The animations in Clear Day for Mac look simply stunning!" - TUAW
• "Clear Day Will Change the Way You Get Your Forecast on the Mac" - CultofMac
• "Clear Day actually makes me want to check my weather even more often" - The Next Web
• To add a city, click on Preferences, and in the window that pops up, click the "Add New City" button below the list of cities.
• To set a notification, click on Preferences, choose a city and click "Edit" button.
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ClearDay. Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goClearDay.
* All users are offered free 3-month subscription in premium widget. Premium widget allows you to play radar right in the widget. After the 3-month period is over, you will need to purchase a yearly subscription to play radar in the Notification Center, however it will still display one radar frame.
If you like Clear Day, please leave us a review on the Mac App Store. Your support would greatly help.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 19, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- July 21, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 24, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 27, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 07, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 12, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 13, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- August 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 26, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 19, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- September 19, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99