+ Option to share the URL.
Wirelessly project photos directly over WiFi to a standard web browser, in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Launch Air Projector.
STEP 2: Enter the URL in the web browser.
STEP 3: Pick a photo and it appears in the browser.
NO DONGLES, CLOUD SERVICES, OR PLUG-INS
Air Projector Free projects your recent photos wirelessly from your iPhone or iPod Touch to a web browser connected on the same local network. Works with Mac, PC, another iOS device, etc. No additional client software is required.
* Great for classroom or boardroom presentations
* Or sharing your photos with the whole family
* No AppleTV or other proprietary hardware or software needed!
Just fire up Air Projector Free and type in the displayed URL in your web browser. Flip through your photos on your iPhone and the remote display updates automatically.
Air Projector Free supports the newest versions of all the popular browsers: IE7+, Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome, etc. Earlier browser versions may not have have all the required APIs to display correctly.
No WiFi? No problem. Check out our blog on how to set up an ad-hoc network.
Note: When you first launch Air Projector Free, it will ask permission to access your photos. This is needed in order to project (you can edit this in the iPhone settings, under Privacy).
Look for the Full Version of Air Projector to:
+ Project PDF files, including exported slide decks
+ Project Photo libraries
+ Use a virtual laser pointer
+ And more!
WE BUILD APPS FOR PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THE WORLD
We have built a whole suite of Apps that help you create and communicate. Check them out on our website.
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to hear about upcoming releases.
Thank you for downloading Air Projector!
- November 02, 2011 New version 1.8
- March 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 04, 2014 New version 2.1
- January 09, 2014 New version 2.2
- February 21, 2014 New version 2.3
- October 14, 2015 New version 2.4
- December 14, 2016 New version 2.5
- January 03, 2017 New version 2.6