Support for iPad pro on iOS 10.
Battery Max is a nice battery health application that provides enhanced battery care for your iPhone/iPod battery.
Battery Max notifies you when a full charge of the device battery is complete. You can specify battery health percentage, when your battery drains quickly.
Now battery max, comes with useful add-ons like a full system activity monitor.
The System Activity Monitor features comes with an In-App purchase includes:
1. Battery tips are shown to help save battery life while using the iPhone.
2. Tap battery to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps.
3. Shows the used and free space on your iPhone/iPod/iPad
4. Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device.
5. Shows the detailed system information, like physical specs, hardware info, and many more.
These are the different views on the App.
Shows the used and free iPhone memory available as used by other apps. This is shown in an excellent speedometer animation view. Double tap home button, and see other apps in use. Close out the other apps, and see the memory being reclaimed in this app, when the speedometer shows the free memory available increase.
This has a glow light indicator with BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW and RED colors indicating the severity of memory being used.
Double tap the speedometer, to see a 3D bar view of the different break up of the memory used. Like, Free, Wired, Active and Inactive memory of your iOS device.
This view shows the battery available for discharge, how much time to recharge to make it full, and when it is charged to FULL, displays an indication. It has glow lights on the top panel to let you know, how much battery is available. GREEN, YELLOW and RED indicators on battery available.
Tap the battery on the fill, to show the detailed break up of battery availability for 3G talk time, browsing, videos, games etc.
Animated battery charging with current flashes inside the battery.
Space used view:
This is shown as a pie-chart that presents the used and free space available on your iOS device.
Now it shows a lot more device information, like system information, camera information, display, hardware and physical characteristics. It shows whether you device is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular and its IP address.
STAY UPDATED -
Website - http://sysmon.tektontek.com
Twitter - @AppLifeStyle
Facebook - facebook.com/tektontek
- November 14, 2014 New version 2.0
- November 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 21, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 28, 2015 New version 2.1
- July 04, 2016 New version 2.2
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.3