What's NewNow Featuring:
- Openfeint mobile social gaming network featuring unlock-able achievements and leaderboards.
- Expanded adventure map featuring 30 exciting and new levels that will take you on an amazing journey through the clouds and to the moon and stars above SillyBandz Magical Island.
- Minor fixes and optimizations.
App Description*** Featured in Apples's "New and Noteworthy" ***
*** Featured in Apples's top 5 paid "Kids" and "Family" Games ***
*** All New Themes and Levels are now available for FREE ***
Play the Craze!
You've found yourself on the magical island of SillyBandz where your favorite collectible toys have come to life!
SillyBandz Island, an amazingly beautiful yet mysterious place, has been overrun by strange little creatures called SillyStarz and it is now up to you to round 'em all up and put 'em all away.
Are you up for the task?
Journey across 60 different levels on SillyBandz Magical Island, collecting 40 unique SillyBandz that you can use on your quest to collect all the SillyStars!
The cute and lovable "Stella" the Puppy (the officially unofficial SillyBandz mascot) guides you along your journey exploring beaches, forests, volcanoes, clouds and outer space as you try to unlock the island's secrets and find your way back home!
* 60 exciting levels
* Unique collectibles
* 5 themes: The Beach, The Forest, The Volcano, The Clouds and Outer Space
* A variety of powerups
* 4 exciting Challenges: Floating Hoop, Eagle Eye, Hit the Hoops & Quick Flinger
* Addictive, unfettered gameplay for ages 1 through 101
* Complex achievement system, for the older kids and adults who like to be challenged
What the critics are saying about SillyBandz:
"The Best Kids Apps Reviewed" - Lunchbox
"89 out of 100 points" - Family Friendly Gaming
"SillyBandz has solid production values. Each SillyBandz shape transforms into the object it’s shaped as when you shoot it, and plays a little music as well. You can go into your SillyBandz collection at anytime to see the object and hear the accompanying sound effects. Don’t write off SillyBandz as just a game for kids. It is a refreshing break from your average Angry Birds clone." - iGameReviews
July 15, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2010 Initial Release