- Compatibility fixes for OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixed incorrect effect offset when smooth border is ON
- Fixed progress bar glitches when tracking probes
- Future proofing of document file format, preparation for sandbox
Elasty is a Movie Toolbox for customizing movies with many advanced features.
You can import various movie formats from any source, including direct access to your iPhoto and iMovie media. You can also use your iSight directly, from within Elasty, to import a picture or animation.
★ Key Features
- Movie Adjustments: Crop, rotate and flip the movie like you usually do with still images.
- Movie Stabilization: Easily remove distracting vibrations resulting from camera shake with the automatic or manual stabilization modes.
- Motion Tracking for following the motion of one or several objects.
- Special Effects Library: 11 effects available (i.e. Blur, Color, Distortion, Particles...) with many variants. Use up to 34 effects to customize your movies. You can even import your own Quartz Composer effects.
- Retiming: Fast motion and slow motion will help you place emphasis in the movie, while preserving the sound pitch and naturalness.
★ Many Output Options
- QuickTime movies, enabling further compositing in Final Cut Pro or iMovie.
- Separate Rendering for Sound and Image.
- Entire or Partial Movie Rendering.
★ Imagine 1001 ways to customize movies using Elasty:
- Stabilize a movie so that you can watch it in a more convenient way
- Rotate a movie which was recorded in portrait mode when it should have been in landscape mode
- Add an African mask, hippie glasses or bad boys tattoos on your brother's face
- Make your sister look like an alien
- Add a movie of yourself next to your favorite actor
- Define a blur zone that will follow somebody's eyes
- Emit particles from moving objects
- Add beating hearts around your best friends at their wedding
- Change the speed of some parts to emphasize the importance of what's happening...
- June 07, 2014 Initial release