What's New• OS Mountain Lion and OS X Lion compatibility.
• Audio output enhancement setup is now saved to the document.
• Resolved some alpha channel issues on ATI graphic cards when running on OS X Lion 10.7
• Avoid tearing of all output views.
• Updated documentation references.
• Resolved some issues where the user could break codesigning of the app, because some files inside the application got revealed in the Finder for editing.
• Keyboard shortcuts should work now in all places of the UI.
• Resolving issues with multiple GPU support.
• Checking for unstable ATI/AMD graphic drivers on some systems on opening a document.
• Audio artifacts and loss of signal issues should be resolved.
• All previews are displayed in Retina resolution when running on a MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
• Completely new audio engine. While not yet offering any new features, the internal architecture of the audio engine has been completely rewritten for improved performance, less latency and better overall audio quality.
• The Delay setting inside the Device Preferences once again works.
• The Enhancements Settings on the audio output mix can now be adjusted by the user.
• Audio only layer shows correct preview in the sidebar.
• Document resizing works as expected.
• Movie Playback: Major changes to movie playback should cause a lot less issues with memory getting full.
• Sometimes recording would stop all of a sudden when Time Machine was enabled on a machine.
• Various drawing glitches have been fixed.
• The crawl layer (and underlaying Quartz Composer patch) now work on MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
• Many more memory issues have been fixed, resulting in improvements to stability and performance.
• Many more small bug fixes.
App DescriptionWhether it is a video report of current affairs for your family and friends far away, a tutorial on how to tie your shoes really fast or a message of love, if you've got something to tell the world, want to look good and have fun doing it, BoinxTV Home is your tool of choice.
Awards for BoinxTV
Apple Design Award "Mac OS X Leopard Developer Showcase" 2009 Winner
2010 Editors' Pick, Streaming Media Magazine
Rave Reviews for BoinxTV
"One person can be the producer, director, and the talent. Simply amazing and amazingly empowering." – The Kleper Report
"This can save you many hours of reshooting." – MyMac.com
"With BoinxTV [...] anyone can have their own TV studio and create professional looking videos." – L. Davenport, Silicon Mountain Macintosh User's Group
"If you do 'live' broadcasts, BoinxTV is a program that you NEED to check out." – Creative Mac
"I’ve long been a fan of Boinx products, but this may be their best title yet. It’s very Mac-like, easy to learn for the features it packs and is lots of fun. And that makes for an app I can recommend wholeheartedly." – Dennis Sellers, Macsimum News
"[This application] is sure to be a game changer. BoinxTV is the most powerful application I've ever seen for the Mac." – Mac News Weekly
Spice Up Your Videos
Hundreds of thousands of videos are uploaded to YouTube each day. Let yours stand out from the mediocre masses by spicing it up using all the great creative tools BoinxTV Home has to offer, like lower thirds, text, tickers and more – it's like you had your own TV studio in your living room!
It Starts With Fun And Stays Fun
BoinxTV Home adds all its magic in real time, while you record your video, saving you from the tedious, time-consuming and exhausting work of "editing" your video. Unlike traditional video recording and editing, with BoinxTV Home you'll get better and faster with every new video you create.
Your Are On TV!
Just playing around with BoinxTV Home is endless fun. Fly high in the clouds or transport yourself into an old castle in the medieval ages with the built-in chroma keying (aka green screen). You can host the news, the weather or your own talk show with your friends just like the pros in their expensive TV studios.
Broadcast Truck without the Truck
BoinxTV Home shares many features with its bigger brother, BoinxTV, the professional live video solution, is also available from the Mac App Store. In contrast to BoinxTV Home, BoinxTV features support for multiple cameras, unlimited layers, resolution higher than 960x540 and more.
March 20, 2013 New version 1.9
January 25, 2012 New version 1.8.4
November 27, 2011 Price Decrease: $49.99 -> $9.99
August 12, 2011 New version 1.8.2
January 27, 2011 Initial Release