- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- iPhone recorder can be expanded to 8 tracks
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
***SPECIAL SALE! GET THE 'RECORDER' IN-APP PURCHASE FOR ONLY $6.99/€6.99 (NORMALLY $14.99//€14.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPHONE OR iPOD TOUCH. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Derived from the award-winning Mac/PC version, AmpliTube Fender FREE gives you the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp + matching cabinet, 2 mics and 2 stompboxes. You can expand your rig with 4 more effects and 4 more amps + cabinets via in-app purchase.
It lets you build a Fender rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp, cabinet and mic. Each element has separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug your instrument into AmpliTube Fender via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Fender straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig® BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Fender with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Fender is now compatible with Audiobus in iOS 8. It can be opened inside Audiobus (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps for many creative purposes.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Fender FREE also features a recording studio with a built-in single-track recorder that can be expanded to a full-featured 8-track recorder via in-app purchase. The AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later. Amplitude Fender now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
If you own AmpliTube for iPhone, AmpliTube Fender gear models are available for in-app purchase either as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender FREE features:
- Full rig with capability for 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- Includes Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp
- 2 Fender stomps included: Noise Filter and Compressor (by registering)
- 4 more Fender amps with matching cabinets available for in-app purchase: ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 4 more Fender stomps available for in-app purchase: Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, and Overdrive
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Tuner and metronome
- Add individual gear models or bundles via in-app purchase
- FULL version also available
More apps information:
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.7
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- October 06, 2013 New version 1.6.0
- July 17, 2013 New version 1.5
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 03, 2011 New version 1.1.1