- New Apple Watch app
- Native support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- New 3DTouch menu on home screen
- Improved support for iOS 9
- Various UI improvements and updates
Are you interested in weather trends? Then this is the right application for you.
Meteogram gives you graphical depictions of trends with variables such as temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, wind speed, percentage of cloud cover.
There is one screen mode, it shows you detailed weather trend for the next 48 hours.
There is a special pop-up menu for easy usability. There is no need to follow the values on the vertical and horizontal axes, rather you "tap" anywhere on the chart and more detailed information are displayed.
With the Meteogram app you can access data for your current location or select a location from the database which contains over 120 000 cities worldwide.
The Meteogram application supports Imperial and Metric units.
If you have any feature requests regarding this application, please click on Meteogram support link (at the top of the page) and use the contact from. I will try to help you as soon as I can!
- January 25, 2014 New version 2.0
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.1
- November 25, 2015 New version 2.4