* Headphones/Earbuds are Required for Binaural Tones to be Effective as the Left Ear and Right Ear Audio must be isolated for the Brain to perceive the inaudible low-frequency difference between the two sides. ** Changes to Orientation Support: With the upcoming arrival of several new devices with new screen-sizes and aspect ratios, iOS 8 required a re-write of our iPhone and iPad UI to support these devices, and as part of that, we have returned the app to a Portrait-only view. Once we know what these future screen dimensions and Aspect Ratios are, and have time to work with the real devices, we can implement a new Landscape UI for the iPad.
* New Features: Three New Atmospheric Music backgrounds, One new Natural Beach Surf Background, 4 new Gentle Alarm Sounds. A new Shuffle/Repeat feature for iTunes Music Backgrounds and updated, larger Retina buttons.
5 Powerful Brainwave Entrainment Programs developed specifically for Gamers: Energy Boost, Laser Focus, Rapid Problem Solving, Rapid Reflex Response and Mental Stamina. Based on the #1 Brainwave Entrainment platform in the App Store, Gamer Mind Hacks is the first Brainwave Synchronization app of its kind developed from the ground up to give Gamers a mental edge.
* Features *
- 7 Ambient Background Sounds
- 5 Brainwave Entrainment programs, each featuring a unique sequence of binaural tones.
- Audio balance control to adjust the relative volume of the brainwaves and ambient sounds to your precise comfort level.
- Fully configurable program timer.
- Ability to fine tune audio fade times for individual program sequences.
- April 01, 2012 New version 2.0
- April 10, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 03, 2012 New version 3.0
- September 08, 2014 New version 4.0