148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KEEP ON PUSHING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Block Rogue is a block-pushing puzzle game with randomly generated puzzles, and a story that makes you replay the game to try and discover its secrets.
What's NewThis update of Block Rogue FIXES the save game problem that many users have experienced.
Unfortunately, this fix may disrupt your saved game if you already have Block Rogue. Please accept our deepest apologies if this occurs; it was necessary to correct the problem for the
majority of players.
App DescriptionA massive, labyrinthine dungeon, hundreds of mind-bending puzzles, and a dark mystery waiting to be solved. Prepare yourself: Block Rogue is the biggest mobile puzzle adventure game ever made.
Think you’re good at solving puzzles? I hope so, because little Ilbin really needs your help. He’s lost in this dungeon, you see, and seems to be suffering from a bit of memory loss. And the only things keeping him company are a bunch of talking mirrors, magic orbs, and a torn-up book of secrets.
Help Ilbin puzzle his way through, and we’ll figure out what’s up with this crazy dungeon!
- Winner of Microsoft-sponsored "Dr. Dobb's Challenge Deuce" competition
- Slide to Play says: "Sokoban has never been as addictive as it is in Block Rogue"
- Recipient of "The Gamers' Temple Award of Excellence"
- Featured as Edge magazine's "Friday Game"
- Featured in Cult of Mac's "Must-Have iOS Games of the Week"
- Featured in GameFront's "Notable Mobiles"
“Block Rogue” is in iPhone 4-style HD on iPhone 4!
- Block Rogue is a puzzle game where each solution brings you one step closer to discovering the truth!
- Progress is automatically saved! Jump in and jump out at your leisure.
- Puzzle rooms are randomly-generated using ingenious and sinister algorithms for endless replay value!
- Mind-bending room configurations, from standard push-block puzzles to complex amalgamations of roller-balls, switches, death-rays, and more!
- Shockingly-deep lore with secret stories hidden throughout the game!
September 04, 2011 New version 1.2
January 04, 2011 Initial Release