improved support for iPad.
The Mihealth HealthPass program provides consumers with access to their own and their family member’s health information along with secure, two way messaging between patients, doctors and clinical workers…Anytime, Anywhere. Mihealth HealthPass provides worry free communication between patients and clinics.
What better way to ensure that the critical health information you require is carried with you in your hip pocket every day. Furthermore, it is accessible Whenever, Wherever, at the touch of a button.
Everyday Usage Scenarios:
- Share a relation’s prescriptions with a remote care giver
- Access your spouse’s medical history at the emergency room
- Confirm insurance coverage for an emergency when traveling
- List people to contact in an emergency
- Receive alerts and reminders for upcoming health appointments
- Obtain personalized tips on managing chronic conditions
- Have all your vital, updated health information on hand – 24/7
Urgent Usage Scenarios:
- You need your child’s immunization records for summer camp
- Your spouse is at the hospital and doctors need his/her prescription history
- Mihealth provides the information you need instantly when you need it most!
- You have a question for the clinic
Mihealth HealthPass Key Features are:
- Personal Health data storage and access
- Personal two way messaging with physicians and clinics
- Appointment reminder notifications
Mihealth HealthPass requires users to have a valid and active patient account. It is available for Canadian patients. For more information or to obtain a Mihealth patient account, please contact Mihealth at:
Suite 304, 111 Main Street,
North Bay, ON P1B 2T6
Tel: (705) 476-7747
Fax: (705) 476-9373
- July 22, 2011 Initial release