New design and fonts
Better support for iPhone 5
Would you like to have a better memory? How would it be to be able to memorize hundreds of objects, numbers, playing cards and any other information?
The "Art of Memory", also known as ars memoria or since the 19th century as mnemotechnics, is a collection of methods that you can use to extend your memory and improve recall. Most of these methods are at least 2000 years old and were already used by the old greeks and romans. Nowadays the methods are mostly known because of memory artists and magicians that can memorize complete phone books, multiple thousand digits of the number Pi or hundreds of names. But the mnemotechnics can not only be used for these kinds of large datasets, also every "ordinary" person can use these methods to memorize many things.
In this program you will learn many of these mnemotechnics and many possible application areas. And at the end of every lesson you can practice what you have learned in a playful way.
You will learn (among other things) how to:
-link objects in your memory
-memorize long lists of objects
-memorize Names and Faces
-memorize long numbers
-memorize foreign vocabulary
-memorize playing cards
- November 26, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 30, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 25, 2012 New version 1.10
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.50
- February 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99