•Faster zoom and pan of screen share content
•Improvements for joining a meeting through a proxy server
True meeting mobility is finally here.
With the join.me mobile app you can join an online meeting no matter where you go. Or get the most out of mobile meetings by using your join.me pro account and your iPad to host meetings and present files from your device. Download the free app, and in seconds you’re ready for fast, easy collaboration from anywhere.
•View someone’s screen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
•Talk to attendees using VoIP
•Chat with all participants at once or individually
•Pinch to zoom in and out of the shared screen
FEATURES WITH YOUR JOIN.ME PRO ACCOUNT, including those above:
•Host meetings and present files from your iPad
•Join the audio conference using VoIP or your own conference line
•Use a laser pointer to call attention to your screen
•Lock and unlock the meeting for extra security
•Pause the session
•Share a new file during a meeting using Apple’s “Open in” functionality
•Store and easily share recently shared files during a meeting
•Swap presenters while hosting meetings and presenting files from your iPad
•Start an audio conference from your iPhone with one tap
•Create your personal link for your meetings on an iPad
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. You’re now ready to join a meeting from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet via 3G, 4G* or Wi-Fi.
Next, direct your friends, colleagues or clients to the join.me website to start a meeting or ad-hoc get-together. They click the “share” button to generate a nine-digit code in order to share their screen.
You type that code into the join.me mobile app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you’re hundreds of miles away.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
Download the app to your iPad and log in with your join.me pro account. Then click “share” to invite friends and colleagues. It really is that simple.
Seamless VoIP calling is included. And if the presenter has a join.me pro account, you get the option of unified audio, including a reserved conference line. To start using audio, simply press the phone key in the meeting toolbar and select your choice. Now you’re ready to really collaborate.
Presenting files from your iPad requires iOS 6.0 or later.
*Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
- March 05, 2015 New version 2.5.1458
- October 06, 2014 New version 2.5.1117
- August 28, 2014 New version 2.4.1032
- June 27, 2014 New version 2.4.1025
- April 08, 2014 New version 2.4.985
- October 29, 2013 New version 2.4.930
- August 21, 2013 New version 2.2.856
- July 05, 2013 New version 2.1.748
- May 08, 2013 New version 2.1.706
- April 12, 2013 New version 2.1.690
- February 14, 2013 New version 2.0.556
- December 04, 2012 New version 2.0.526
- December 01, 2012 New version 2.0.518
- October 18, 2012 New version 1.0.188
- August 09, 2012 New version 1.0.161
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.0.85
- September 01, 2011 New version 1.0.58