148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
The Monster at the End of This Book is a wonderful adaptation of the classic book of the same name with added elements kids will love.
What's NewFixes bugs and optimizes for iOS8 on all devices. We heard your helpful comments and emails: Some of you had problems opening the app in our last update. We apologize for that and can't wait for you to have fun reading with your favorite lovable, furry blue monster.
App DescriptionThis is an animated story book app, which will help teach your child early reading skills and will make your child laugh.
The best-selling classic becomes an interactive storybook!
** Reached No. 1 in Books in the App Store! **
** Winner of 2012 Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award – Best Preschool App! **
** Winner of 2011 Cybils Award — first Book App award winner! **
** Common Sense Media 5-Star Quality Rating **
“Emotional expression, humor, built-in vocabulary, and interactivity help kids learn throughout this story.” – Common Sense Media
The Monster at the End of This Book enhances the classic Sesame Street book with completely immersive experiences that make children part of the story. Join lovable, furry old Grover as he tries his very hardest to tie down pages and build brick walls— all to keep readers away from the monster at the end of this book.
Families can share this giggle-filled story together in a brand-new way that children will ask to read again and again. The Monster at the End of This Book is a truly enchanting reading experience for kids—and monsters—of all ages.
• Lively, interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
• Narration by lovable old Grover himself --tapping Grover makes him talk!
• Engaging activities that empower readers to decide how and when to move the story forward—plus encourage kids’ spatial development and listening skills
• Word highlighting to help build beginning reader skills
• Easy-to-follow parent tips for helping kids tackle common fears and label emotions
• Bookplate personalization — add your child's name!
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the award-winning television show, Sesame Street. Our mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential.
• Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: email@example.com
December 19, 2014 New version 5.1
October 25, 2014 New version 5.0
September 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
May 10, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
December 21, 2010 Initial Release