If any of the following apply to you, then Better Webmail may well become your favorite new app.
Do you find that...
* Multiple people use your iPad / iPod Touch / iPhone?
* You access multiple Hotmail / Gmail / Yahoo / AOL accounts?
* You wish you could secure your webmail, while allowing people to continue using Safari?
* You wish webmail was fullscreen, with no toolbar or address bar.
Better Webmail provides support for using multiple, fullscreen, webmail accounts on your device. Every account is sandboxed and encrypted, meaning that users in Safari or other accounts cannot access your email. For shared devices, a PIN number can be added to individual accounts to prevent prying eyes.
Compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Hotmail, and most third-party webmail sites.
Here's what our testers had to say:
"Fantastic! No longer do I pick up MY iPad and find that my wife has logged me out so she could read her GMail!" - Keith O.
"Being able to use a fullscreen view for Yahoo's webmail is simply great" - Kurt P.
"The whole family use the iPad, but we never set up mail because none of us wanted the others reading our email! This app has made every body very happy!" - Terry.
* An optimized and secure webmail experience
* Create an unlimited number of secure accounts, each with an optional PIN.
* Choose from one of the default providers, or add your own.
* Fullscreen browsing - no address bar, no buttons
* Universal app - buy once and run on any iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
* Support for BoxCar / Push Mail apps.
* If you ever need it, guaranteed support replies within 24 hours.
* Full support for Google App accounts.
Note: We do not currently support Push Notifications natively, but we have included support for BoxCar, Push Mail, and other notification systems that provide excellent support for email notification.
Better Webmail is developed by a third party and is not endorsed by, tested by, supported by, or in any other way associated with Google, AOL, Yahoo, or any other webmail.provider.
- January 11, 2013 New version 1.3
- October 19, 2012 New version 1.2