What's NewEidetiq Online is active!
1. Create an account on the transfer tab.
2. Log in to be able to upload events.
3. Upload an event. (Wifi only can be enabled to not use up phone data plans)
4. Log in at Eidetiq.com
5. Watch all your uploaded events from anywhere on the internet!
*The online portal is currently limited to 5 events uploaded per user. This will be expanded upon.*
Other bug fixes and additions:
- Landscape mode added to all screens
- The recorder will no longer fail to record after viewing events on some phones
- View tab UI improvements
- Transfer tab UI improvements
App DescriptionHow good is your memory? Students, teachers and professors use Eidetiq to take notes, to remember facts and to catch missing points from lectures where audio recording is approved. With Eidetiq, you log your notes automatically so that you can concentrate on listening and interacting with your professor and class in order to retain what’s really important. You can use Eidetiq to record approved lectures, simultaneously capturing the audio and clicking pictures of important events. The pictures are synchronized to the audio, so that you can easily replay what was said during the time where you photographed the event. Professors and teachers use Eidetiq to capture what works in their lecture for future reuse, as well as to record photos of white board and overhead in-class work.
March 14, 2013 New version 2.0.1
September 22, 2011 New version 2.0.0
December 22, 2010 Initial Release