• Yosemite support!
• New “Pose of the Day” widget allows you to learn new poses directly in Notification Center.
• Improved practice info screen let’s you preview your whole practice before you begin.
• New ability to toggle between different zoom levels while playing a practice.
• New app icon.
• Refined user interface to match with OS X Yosemite.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Built-in soothing music relaxes you while you practice.
• Learn new poses daily with the “Pose of the Day” widget, directly in Notification Center.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- July 20, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- October 19, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- October 21, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 26, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99