+ 3D Touch home screen quick actions
+ Bug fix to format international numbers correctly
+ Bug fix for importing numbers from your contacts on iOS 10
+ Various minor stability improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for using JotNot Fax! Help us to keep improving by leaving us review in the App Store.
JotNot Fax makes it easy, convenient, and cheap to send faxes. Save time and money with JotNot by skipping the fax store.
JotNot Fax comes with a built-in scanner, so you don't need to find a scanner or fax machine if you have a paper document. Just scan in the document with your phone's camera, enter the fax number, and hit send.
Other benefits include:
- Send faxes while out of the office
- Built-in, free cover pages give a polished first impression
- Stay organized and keep track of your faxes
- Fax any document (from email, the cloud, or other apps)
JotNot will send you a push notification when your fax completes. JotNot gives you a proof of transmission for each successful fax. JotNot Fax includes support for common file types, including PDF, docx, and images.
We charge credits for every fax you send. To send a fax that is one to five pages long, we charge one credit. To send a fax of 6-10 pages, we charge two credits; three credits for 11-15 pages, and so on. Credits cost $2.99 for a 3-pack and less (per credit) if you buy larger packs. This can come to less than $0.20 per page.
If you have any issues or suggestions please email us at [email protected] (you can even do it from within the app) and we will get back to you shortly.
- April 18, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 11, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 25, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- May 27, 2015 New version 2.3
- February 25, 2016 New version 3.0
- March 16, 2016 New version 3.1
- July 03, 2016 New version 3.1.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 4.1