Added iPhone 5 support!
▸ Featured by The New York Times!
▸ Editor's Choice Award! - Children's Technology Review
▸ Top 10 best app for elementary school kids - Appolicious
▸ "Another winner" - The iPhone Mom
Math can be fun! Build your very own rockets and fly them to the stars with Mathmateer!
While your rocket is floating weightlessly in space, the real fun begins! Play one of the many fun math missions. Each mission has touchable objects floating in space, including stars, coins, 3D shapes and more! Earn a bronze, silver or gold medal and also try to beat your high score. Missions range in difficulty from even/odd numbers all the way to square roots, so kids and their parents will enjoy hours of fun while learning math.
▸ Telling Time
▸ U.S. Money
▸ 3D Shapes
▸ Fun math missions that are different every time
▸ Over 90 colorful rocket parts
▸ Lively sound effects and music
▸ Fun arithmetic game with 3 difficulty levels
▸ Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
▸ Choose from over 15 space-themed avatars
▸ Create up to five player profiles
▸ Rocket simulator is powered by a realistic physics engine
▸ Provides hours and hours of learning fun!
Mathmateer Free is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play!
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 05, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 06, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.8
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.7
- March 03, 2012 New version 1.6
- February 03, 2012 New version 1.5
- June 23, 2011 New version 1.4