What's NewNEW FEATURE
- Added support for title, album, artist, and console artwork on iOS 5+ lockscreen
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed memory leak in playlist path caching
- Fixed major memory leak in 16-bit emulation responsible for crashes during playback (especially with shuffle)
- Moved audio processing off main thread, should eliminate infrequent playback stuttering (especially in SNES support)
App DescriptionFOUR CONSOLES. THREE GENERATIONS. TWO BUCKS. ONE APP.
Noise Entertainment System allows you to listen to your favorite classic chiptune soundtracks on your iPhone or iPod touch!
NoiseES 1.3 includes two original chiptune soundtracks from Horror Vacui 2 and The Last Rocket, both by NoiseES developer, Shaun Inman.
- .nsf/e (NES)
- .gbs (Game Boy)
- .vgm (Genesis)
- .spc (SNES)
NSFe, SPC, VGM, or an archive containing GBS+M3U playlist are required for individual track titles and durations.
- Browse by Console, Album, Artist, Song, Company and Year!
- Search Song, Album, Artist or Company names!
- Create custom playlists!
- Like your favorite tracks!
- Repeat all, infinite loop and shuffle!
For more information about adding new music using iTunes File Sharing please see:
August 16, 2012 New version 1.3.1
September 28, 2011 New version 1.3
December 17, 2010 Initial Release