Crash fixes. If you experience any crashes, please contact us (infinitekind.com/help) describing what was happening at the time. We'd love to help!
SyncSpace lets people express and explore visual ideas together, wherever you are. It is a zoomable drawing space that can be shared in real time over the net. It is a shared whiteboard plus a whole lot more.
∞ DEEP ZOOMING
Sketch out your ideas in a nearly limitless, zoomable drawing space. Never again be limited by the size of the canvas or the amount of space remaining in an existing sketch. You can always zoom in to add detail or zoom out to add context to a drawing. With SyncSpace's zooming, handwriting on a 10" screen actually becomes feasible.
∞ SKETCH TOGETHER
SyncSpace drawings can be updated by anyone who also has SyncSpace, anywhere on the Internet. You can invite others to collaborate on sketches by sending a link via iMessage or email. In meetings, conferences and schools, SyncSpace can discover and broadcast the existence of nearby shared drawings using Bonjour.
There are no limits to the number of people who can collaborate on a drawing.
∞ SHARING IS NICE
Your drawings can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, 37 Signals' Campfire, your photo library, or emailed as PDF files. You can also send SyncSpace drawings to any app that handles PDF files, including Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, iBooks and thousands more!
Sketches can be displayed on a nearby AppleTV or any HDMI or VGA-connected display. Any shared drawings are also advertised on the local network using Bonjour.
∞ SHARE ANYWHERE
Collaborate on drawings using SyncSpace or view them with zooming and real-time updates using a web browser on a PC, Mac or mobile device.
In addition, SyncSpace makes note taking and sketching easy with a plethora of fantastic features:
- Palm/wrist protection for writing notes
- Advanced line smoothing
- Shared drawings can be embedded on any web page, with real-time updates and zooming
- Rotate drawings however you like
- Zoom-extents button quickly takes you to the outer limits of the drawing (and back to your original position with a second tap)
- Export to email or other apps as a high resolution PDF file.
- April 19, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 30, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- January 06, 2011 New version 1.1
- June 14, 2012 New version 2.0.0
- June 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $7.99
- July 22, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- August 08, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.5.0
- December 18, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- December 28, 2012 New version 3.0.1
- January 09, 2013 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
- January 15, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- January 22, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $7.99
- September 10, 2013 Price increase: $7.99 -> $9.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 4.0
- October 06, 2013 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- October 23, 2013 New version 4.1
- November 06, 2013 New version 4.2
- November 28, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- March 07, 2014 New version 4.3
- March 29, 2014 New version 4.4
- July 09, 2014 New version 5.0
- July 18, 2014 New version 5.1
- October 15, 2014 New version 5.2
- November 17, 2014 New version 5.4