What's NewFixed issue where edits to task details were not being saved correctly
App DescriptionDesktop Task Timer is the perfect solution for keeping track of your time. It is designed to be extremely user-friendly and simple to learn, while being powerful and flexible enough for a wide range of business uses.
It is highly recommended for contractors, freelancers, or any other type of profession that needs a lightweight way to track their billable time.
- Just enter a task and hit start - it's that simple.
- View, edit, and export your tasks for any date or date range
- Group and filter tasks for easy management of multiple clients
- Timeout function will prevent you from keeping the timer running accidentally
- Sync tasks over any shared folder
- Automatically calculate hourly earnings
- Add detailed notes to any task
- Switch active tasks with a single click
- Handy keyboard shortcuts
- Drag-and-drop to rearrange tasks
- Several output time formats and rounding options to suit your business need
- Unlimited tasks
- Manage your tasks from the desktop status bar
- Automatically saves your data as you go
- Provides a rounded hourly output to save you the hassle of manual calculations
- Tell at a glance at the status bar what your active project is and whether the timer is running
- Store and load a template of frequently used tasks
Desktop Task Timer is under very active development, so if you would like any additional features please contact me through the support page. I'll do my best to incorporate your feedback.
October 06, 2011 New version 4.03
September 30, 2011 New version 4.02
July 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
July 06, 2011 New version 4.01
June 28, 2011 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
June 24, 2011 New version 4.00
December 28, 2010 Initial Release