- Content adjustments (thanks Stuart, Cecelia)
- A new icon. (thanks Staszek)
- On iPad, in brainstorming, you may now edit entries without problems (thanks Tony)
- From tracker, you can export your goals by sending an e-mail (thanks Grandin)
- The tracker now displays longer descriptions without problems
- Things' section no longer repeats prompts
Thank you to users who reported them: Peter & AppleFanGirl
A coaching tool that will help you set and meet your yearly goals.
This is one of the few applications that will actually guide you through a process of setting up your new set of goals for the upcoming year. It is not just a tracker.
The workshop contains:
✓ Introduction explaining the system
✓ Three sections (Personal Development, Things, Career)
✓ A simple goal tracker
✓ Very friendly and polished design
It will guide you through:
✓ Narrowing the list of goals
✓ Committing to certain resolutions
✓ Building up the motivation to accomplish them
The app will offer you dynamic suggestions for goals. It will also help you with tracking and will store your resolutions safely using the iTunes backup.
If you used pen and paper to set your goals before then you will like this application because it will keep your resolutions easily accessible - they will no longer get lost on the bottom of the drawer, or on one of the thousand notepad pages.
If you used a simple text editor, or some kind of a goal tracker before, then you will definitely like that this workshop will guide you through a process that works. A good process assures the goal quality and prevents your list from turning into an ordinary to-do with far too many items on it.
✓ The system of goal setting was tested by the app author for six years now - since 2004. ✓
"... for a more organized resolution experience, one that takes you from the conception of your goal through its completion, Goal-Setting Workshop might appeal. The app works in four stages: first you brainstorm ideas, then you narrow them down to a small list, then you commit to a few, and then you get motivated to meet those goals." -- Fast Company, December 2010
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 06, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 05, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.9.5
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.9.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.9