What's NewFixed some bug.
App Description============UPDATES INFO=============
version 1.0.1 :
-Game Center Support
-RETINA Icon Support
version 1.0.2 :
- Doodle Runner ( Add New Mode )
version 1.0.3 :
- Survival Mode ( Add New Mode )
version 1.0.4 :
- Jump Jump Mode ( Add New Mode )
version 1.0.6 :
-Mulitiplayer Mode: 1 vs 1 ( Add New Mode )
------Main Update Plan------
User say :
- " This is a wonderful game! It has a perfect balance of fast action-packed entertainment, and it is completely addicting! I would recommend this game to anyone! "
- " Get this game! It's one of the best games I've played for a while! GET THIS GAME! "
- " This game is the beast so addicte to it I can't stop playing it. "
- " This is a great game! Really REALLY entertaining when you get into the zone. 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
- " Ohh yeaaaaaaaa oh yeaaaa oh yea! "
- Anger of stick 2nd Story -
Unknown enemies in the city emerge and the hero continues to remove enemies with a variety of weapons, and helicopters and robots that can devastate all enemies at a time.
- Action : You can feel the realistic fighting action with 130 behaviors and Hero air combo action is added that can remove all enemies at one time.
- Weapons: Enemies can be handled lightly by using helicopters and robots in the map, and weapons such as M1911, UZI, Granade Luncher, Spas_12, SG550, Remington_870, Flamethrower, Ray-gun, Mini-gun, Bat, and Sword.
- Map: Cities, deserts and forests are configured in the map and the fighting action inside building is added.
- When enemies come on the both sides, all enemies will be fallen down on seizing and throwing enemies back.
- An infinite combo attack is available with Hero air combo.
- Enemies can be handled by well-using robots and helicopters on the streets.
- To avoid the attacks from guns and robots of enemies, button on the key to move to the left is necessary.
For additional support, please contact:
E-mail : email@example.com
April 09, 2013 New version 1.1.8
October 04, 2012 New version 1.1.7
August 30, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 19, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 17, 2010 Initial Release