Updated for iOS 10, bug fixes, and answers to the meaning of life.
New Version: Test out what National Capitals is like for FREE, then unlock everything when you're ready.
Wish you knew your capitals of the world better? Brainscape is here to help you learn them FASTER than any other program, using the latest in cognitive science techniques.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes to try to make learning “fun,” Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on YOUR confidence. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because – let’s face it – you're busy!
National Capitals Genius includes:
• Over 300 flashcards to drill you on the capitals of the world
• A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
• Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
The Brainscape team is made up of former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan, as well as cognitive scientists formerly with Columbia and Yale. Our mission is to make learning easier and more convenient. Feel free to check out our website, brainscape.com. Good luck studying!
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2011 New version 2.20110805
- August 12, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 14, 2011 New version 2.20111010
- January 27, 2012 New version 2.20120119
- October 17, 2012 New version 2.20121010
- January 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 15, 2013 New version 2.20130109
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.20130125
- March 22, 2013 New version 2.20130319
- October 05, 2013 New version 2.20130919
- December 29, 2013 New version 2.20131220
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.20141029
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.20160816